What's wrong with the market?

mgoins at kcp.com mgoins at kcp.com
Thu Jun 6 16:27:48 CDT 2002

I'm sorry, I thought that the electoral college made that decision....

                    IOCON at aol.com

                    Sent by:                     To:     jbrouhard at wkwebdesigns.com ("Joe Brouhard,
MCP"), kclug at kclug.org
                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       cc:

                    lliana.net                   Subject:     RE: What's wrong with the market?

                    06/06/02 11:07 AM

Umm excuse me. Al Gore won the popular vote, so I hate to burst your
bubble, the supreme court did put the prez  in office. But I hate to use
the LUG for political arguement, especialy sense the topic is so important.