What's wrong with the market?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jun 6 13:54:33 CDT 2002

Well not to fuel the fire, but Presidents really have very little impact
on the economy, except when they let their good buddies still hundreds
of millions of dollars from their companies' and put the company out of
business.
Secondly the effect of one Presidents policies continue for up to two
years after he leaves office.
Thirdly, the perceptions of the stock traders of the effects of the
elections has a much bigger impact on the economy.
Fourthly, none of those a****les in DC give D**N about any part of the
economy except the upper 1%. If you believe that the president or any of
the congressmen (either party) are out there voting and doing good deeds
for you, I've got a nice solid revenue producing bridge for sale in NYC.
It is completely paid for and all the income is pure profit.
Fifthly, Bush is stupid and Clinton is the dumbest smart person I've
ever seen.
Sixthly, Gore doesn't even figure into this, except that he would
probably be president if there hadn't been some questionable goings on
in Florida and DC. So you who are flinging mud at Gore are just
demonstrating your own prejudiced RNC brainwashed opinion.
Seventhly, I didn't realize the market was that bad in KC. I wish I
could help. I have friends that have moved out of the area to get good
IT jobs.
Eighthly, this downturn was inevitable due to over importing help,
corporate greed with "right-sizing", scaling back from Y2K, managers
freaking from doomsday reports from irresponsible news reporters.
Ninthly, economic effects are in approximately 9 month cycles. This is
due to a manufacturing tied to shipping tied to wholesale tied to retail
tied to investing cycle. There are also several of these cycles that
overlap each other.
Tenthly if you want to blast someone for the state of the economy in
this country, look in the mirror. We are in this state because we have
become complacent and elect these brainless, worthless twits.
Lastly, some you people need to take a step back, engage your brain,
disengage your emotions and  take a good long objective look at the
state of America, both corporate and political. The difference in the
American political views is so narrow this country's political system is
almost a one party system, in comparison with virtually every other
developed country.

your fellow American,
Brian

PS (best Nixon impersonation) I am not a crook!
(under his breath, what no one heard: I hired them, but hey crooks need
to work too)