Another hole in IE

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 03:07:25 CDT 2002

Go ahead!  Stand up for your principles!!!  It's not really that bad!
There were SIX listings in the I/T Jobs section of the Star a week ago
Sunday.  (Three of 'em were for resume collectors for head hunter firms
with no job openings - but hey, ya gotta stand up for what you think is
right!)

I can tell you that my banker is kinda concerned about my status as a
dis-enfranchised I/T worker, and would LOVE to see me to take a job
supporting IE!  (or washing dishes - grin!)