Another hole in IE

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Wed Jun 5 21:03:23 CDT 2002

I've been using Opera6 for both Win & Linux - works *great*!

So long as you don't go to any sites that use ActiveX components, like
<ahem> microsoft.com...Opera doesn't barf on them, and the pages still
display mostly right, so it's not too bad.  And I like being able to refuse
popup windows, and turn graphics off with a mouse click.  (Great for those
sites where you want the content, but not the smut they splatter over the
rest of the pages!)

-Lucas