blowing off microsoft stink

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 3 21:00:36 CDT 2002

Commenting on someone's observation, I bet M$'s use of 'X' is indeed an
attempt to usurp X-windows name recognition.  Say 'X' nowadays and how
many people will think 'UNIX'?  Microsoft may be evil, but they have an
uncanny understanding of the lack of sophistication of the typical
upper-management type or computer user.

Attaway" <dattaway at attaway.org>,

<whatever at davidnicol.com>, "zscoundrel"