blowing off Micro stink

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jun 3 15:07:13 CDT 2002

Now now. We can't hold him to the $199 price. Even M$ can't do that.
They are selling them at a loss. Plus if someone were to properly
motivate me, I would be willing to make a motherboard circuit for a 386
to handle what you speak of. Of course the mobo would have to include a
slot for video and audio comp./decomp. Now of course we are talking way
out of the $199 market.

Of course, I wouldn't recommend anything less than a 486 myself. ;')
I seriously doubt that Pentium 733 is really being utilized much in an
XBox. Except maybe to handle the bloated Winblows code.