Booting without Mouse/KB

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Sat Jun 1 23:13:26 CDT 2002

Usually it's the BIOS that will stop a boot without KB/Mouse.  If you can't
set the BIOS to ignore whether they're there or not, you'll have to get a
KVM switch that does active emulation - one that tells the PC that there is
a keyboard and mouse present even when it's switched to another console.
More expensive.