Time Server

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jul 25 13:18:38 CDT 2002

Here's a few primaries if you're building a stratum 2 server.

#  now.cis.okstate.edu
Location: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Synchronization: NTP V4 primary (Motorola Oncore UT+ GPS)
Access Policy: open access for Central and neighboring time zones,
others by arrangement

# ntp0.mcs.anl.gov (CNAME ntp-anl.usno.navy.mil)
Location: Argonne National Laboratories, Chicago, IL
Synchronization: NTP V3 primary (Brandywine Syncclock32/Oncore GPS)
Access Policy: open access for stratum 2 servers and ANL clients,others
by arrangement

# navobs1.wustl.edu (CNAME ntp-wustl.usno.navy.mil)
Location: Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
Synchronization: NTP V3 primary (Brandywine Syncclock32/Oncore GPS)
Access Policy: open access for stratum 2 servers and WUSTL, others by
arrangement

# tick.uh.edu (CNAME ntp-uh.usno.navy.mil)
Location: University of Houston, Houston, Texas
Access Policy: open access for stratum 2 servers and UH, others by
arrangement

Here's a list of stratum 2 servers if you just want to keep in sync:
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/clock2.htm