SWB DSL - Disapoinment

Patrick Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Wed Jul 17 16:16:40 CDT 2002

Dustin Decker wrote:
Here here !! I think for me $10/mo they billed me for 1/2... dsl but not
ISP or something and was a chunck of change. I think it was because I
didn't sign up for there stupid email.

and YES, I MISS ION

--
Patrick Miller -- Telephone Answerette Systems Inc.
IS/Telecom Tech. -- EVE Soon to be Infinity