Linux Mag?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 29 14:13:21 CST 2002

I get both Linux Mag (http://www.linux-mag.com/) and Linux Journal. They
are both very good magazines. They both have old copy on-line in an
archive. So you can in the shareware/opensource tradition give them a
spin before buying. They have slightly different approaches and styles,
but both have very similar content. I have tried a few other mags, but
find these to be the best (IMHO and YMMV). They have both tended to head
away from newbie articles. Linux Journal more so. They still have newbie
type articles, but the newbie sections are gone.