New distro

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Mon Jan 28 17:58:38 CST 2002

Check out Beehive linux.  I downloaded the iso, and installed it.
I then compiled all of my own tools without trouble.  There is little
left of what I got from Beehive. The distro builder uses a standard compile
of glibc, so you can compile the latest without trouble.  That is where I
have had the most trouble with other distros.

--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."