Comcast/etc....

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Sun Jan 27 14:58:46 CST 2002

Brad,

The ISP co-op that I use for kclug, http://www.ispfh.org uses a metered
bandwidth pricing structure.  It is about 80 cents per Kbit of guaranteed
bandwidth.  This model has worked out real well for me since I know
exactly what I'm getting and exactly what I'm paying and there is no
questioning of my usage patterns.

	Mike

Mike Neuliep     | Pager: 630-314-0163 | Web, mail & domain hosting services
Illiana Internet |                     | Firewall and network configurations
mike at illiana.net |   www.illiana.net   | Internet access & co-lo available