Legality: Was Comcast/etc....

hanasaki hanasaki at hanaden.com
Fri Jan 25 22:03:16 CST 2002

Sure did after $50 and a conversation about the liabilities of knowingly
installing a loose cable to trip over accross the middle of a floor in a
common living area.

A freind helped me install the outlets in the first floor walls in 6
hours <5 of them with Cable TV/Phone/CAT 5e>.  6 hours and $300 in
equipement later I had what 3 contracting companies told me would take
2-3 poeple 3 days to do and cost $2000 in equipment and $1000 in labor
with no cap on labor costs and no network component / topology layout.

hanasaki at hanaden.com
	Spam : def: It's not kosher.