Battle for bandwidth

Ray Hanes high_tech_hanes at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 16:47:40 CST 2002

Guys I have a router and its working great. Try to see the bigger picture
here. If we can push this issue with the cable companies. By doing things
such as giving instructions for setting up a linux router on the different
cable systems then it may wake them up enough that in the end maybe we can
get them to see that if they want more dollars for hooking up more pcs then
the need to give some bandwidth.

I know that they will have to get pissed off a few times before they wake up
but thats their problem