AOL in negotiations to buy Red Hat

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 20 04:12:34 CST 2002

To get some of the finest, most highly trained Linux minds and a LOT of
fabulously valuable intellectual property.

Remember, the AwOL browser was written for AwOL by Microsoft.  All the
tech support at AOL Timer Warner is most definitely 'doze based.  If you
don't believe me, call 'em and ask how to hook up a Linux box to Road
Runner.  They turn 3 shades of blue and gasp and choke.