Build system from scratch?

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Fri Jan 18 23:41:03 CST 2002

I'd have to second this opinion, I had an MSI board fail, and needed to
replace it cheap & quick.  Bought an AZZA board to get by, and it's been in
place, with great stability(_0_ reboots) and good (not great) speed for over
6 months now.  This is on a machine that runs as a mail/http/ssh server, and
gets used as an X workstation a couple of hours a day, running rdesktop and
Wine(Starcraft), mostly.

I'd buy another AZZA board in a minute.  I wouldn't put a 'Mission Critical'
application on one, I don't have that kind of faith in them (yet).  And I
would not attempt to overclock using this as a base, but for home use? Sure!

Chris Midkiff

<SNIP>
I have an azza, and it works great.  I haven't fried anything, and have
had great performance.</SNIP>