HP-UNIX?

MBSmith at dstsystems.com MBSmith at dstsystems.com
Wed Jan 16 15:23:53 CST 2002

I read yesterday that Sun is getting together with representatives from
the "user community" - apparently the outcry has been much more than they
expected.  A Sun exec was quoted as not ruling out Solaris 9 on x86 at
some stage.

Re the sparc box you referred to, I have a SunBlade 100 as my desktop
machine and it is very nice.  I have KDE running with the usual fancy
desktop stuff, I just need to remember I'm running Solaris and not
Linux....

Cheers
Mark Smith

"Lance Feagan" <lfeagan at ku.edu>