HP-UNIX?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Wed Jan 16 08:08:48 CST 2002

Chicken and egg problem?  Same problem I had with Solaris until the x86 ver
was released for free download.  Now I just have to find some ram to put in
the PC that is going to run it.  Anyone have an idea what the minimum cpu
and ram would be?
I have way too many computers, yet strangely, not enough.
Brian Kelsay