HP-UNIX?

Tony Zafiropoulos tonyz at ctitek.com
Tue Jan 15 16:58:42 CST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Joe Brouhard, MCP wrote:

> Hey.. does anyone know where I can get a copy of HP-UNIX?  I've been
seeing
> a ton of jobs available on MONSTER.com for HP-UNIX, and would like to at
> least get some training in on HP-UNIX.  ANy help would be appreciated.
> Thanks!
>
> Joseph N. Brouhard
> CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> jbrouhard at centurytel.net

Hello,

I believe you need HP HW to run HP-UX.

Steercom (in St. Louis),
Do we have a spare HP-UX system for our KC cousins???

KC, FYI, I believe we have several IBM AIX systems that were donated to
us.  With any worthy cause, we would be happy to arrange the 'transfer'
:).

Regards,

Tony

--
Tony Zafiropoulos
FixMyVirus.com
tonyz at fixmyvirus.com
Best way to reduce your virus exposure?
Run Linux - Replace Windows one system at a time.