Interesting computer parts . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Jan 15 14:42:30 CST 2002

At 11:53 PM 1/14/02 -0600, David Nicol wrote:

>no idea.  If it isn't in KC, this should not have
>been posted to KCLUG group,. and Mr. Miller is in
>for a drubbing.  Mr Miller?
>

>Ron Rockwell wrote:
>>
>> So, where is Beyond bytes, and have you ever been there?

Beyond Bytes is on 40 Hwy, west of 291 Hwy in Kansas City.   If you are
coming from I-70 going east, take 291 Hwy and then get off on 40 Hwy (less
than 1 mile off I-70).   Then go up and it'll be in a little
mini-industrial/strip mall type area on the left as you head west on 40
Hwy.   Pretty easy to spot (2nd traffic light I believe is where you turn).
  They always have all sorts of things there.  Some of the help is a little
less than friendly (all bow to Bill Gates) on Linux.

-- Bradley Miller