Computers Free to good home

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Mon Jan 14 02:01:09 CST 2002

Just to whet your appetites:

I'm clearing out four 386/486 PC's and two servers, free to whoever comes
and gets 'em.  I'm about to go head to the basement and count drive bays
(all 5 1/4") and pieces, but there are two full size AT cases, two
Compaq/IBM boxes, and two server towers, one of which is very big and cool.
I don't promise that anything's good besides the case, but I'll try to boot
'em and see if anything comes up.

I also still have a stack of the Compaq P120's that make great
firewall/router project boxes.  I'd still like to get $50 or whatever you
think they're worth for those.  I'll post a count when I get the specs on
the freebies.

Man, there's more stuff down there than I thought.  Three more cases, two of
which I know are empty ... some other stuff...

Stay tuned!