Here's an idea

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Fri Jan 11 16:25:00 CST 2002

Try the Red Penguins.  They don't make me as jumpy; maybe that will work
for you too.

- Kevin

                    "Adam Turk"

                    <ATURK at waddell.com>           To:     <Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com>

                    Sent by:                      cc:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i        Subject:     Re: Here's an idea

                    lliana.net

                    01/11/2002 10:21 AM

Yes, the Caffeine must now write us... HTML parsing shrubtility! Ni!

Could be the penguin mints talking.

Adam

>>> Marvin Bellamy <Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com> 01/11/02 10:12AM >>>
Murphy's Law of Developer Ideas:  You suggest it, you build it.

DCT Jared Smith wrote:

>How about a modification to our e-mail list which strips all HTML layout
tags from e-mails posted to kclug?

>(Retaining <a href=> and attachments, that sort of thing...)
>
>That would be great!
>
>Could be just the caffeine speaking, tho.
>
>-Jared

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.