How the Mighty Have Fallen...

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 10 16:30:44 CST 2002

> This is a Register article about M$ stuffing the ballot box
> for an online
> survey about .Net vs Java.  Somehow, I'm not all that surprised...

<RANT>
It's hard to fall if you already a bottom feeder. Which M$ always was.
after all this is a company that out and out stole software through
reverse engineering and removing the copyright and ownership info and
recompiled and sold as there own. One prime example was stacker, which a
judge rightly figured amounted to copyright infringement and awarded
some measly millions and a product recall against M$. No, if your
willing to steal and cheat (ex: $5000 purchase of DOS from it's creator
to license for sh**loads to IBM, he also was later awarded some measly
millions), there's not much your not willing to do.

Actually come to think of it, it does resemble the beginnings of an evil
empire. After all thieves, liars, cheats, and frauds all considered
evil, or at least bad people.
</RANT>

Ok I won't rant anymore today. It's just that M$ really pushes my
button! AND GOSH DARNIT, I got to get it out!