Sendmail Question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 8 17:33:52 CST 2002

Oh, sorry. You also need to make sure sendmail is looking at the
virtusertable (it should be, but better safe). Look in your sendmail.mc
file for this entry:

FEATURE(`virtusertable', `dbm /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl

if it is not there, then add it and rebuild the sendmail.cf file, like
this:

cd sendmail-VERSION/cf/cf
./Build mailserver.cf
cp mailserver.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf