HTML and email [was Re: Linux PDAs/Pocket PCs]

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Jan 2 15:47:28 CST 2002

At 09:29 AM 1/2/02 -0600, you wrote:
> It of
>course makes it harder for certain people to read, without a reader that
>renders HTML.

And it's very bad for posting to others on mailing lists.  Some mailing
lists will trounce your HTML very bad, and others will just boot messages
right off.  This list isn't as bad, but for those that chose to not use
HTML (because you can bet it's going to double your message size . . . just
to say in 12 point type "My Name is blah blah") the messages will be a
nasty markup from hell page that they have to decipher.  I don't know how
computer people can't get this, but car guys that try to do as little with
computer stuff as possible, can get this and comply.   It seems backwards I
know . . .

-- Bradley Miller