resizing NTFS partitions

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 2 14:32:30 CST 2002

> Well, it is impossible to find a place open to buy Partition
> Magic on New
> Years Eve, so I guess I will not get to install until later
> in the week.
> Thanks for all of your help, and Happy New Year.
>
> Eric
There are a few others. I was reading (catching up) Linux Mag or Journal
yesterday and (November issue I think), they noted a few other
partitioning software utilities that may work, and be cheaper. There is
parted (but I looked and didn't see one that would resize NTFS, it's
free), there is another one (forget the name already, pfht) about $10.
And there is:
partition commander for $30, (downloadable :
http://www.v-com.com/product/pc_ind.html);
and partition manager $40 (downloadable :
http://www.virtualsoftware.com/ProdPage.cfm?ProdID=2061), and partition
resizer v1.3.4 $free ( was also in article, downloadable :
http://zeleps.com/ )

Hope this helps.

> PS I may still call you if I need to when I install, if that's OK.

Sure. I left my cell with my wife today. So I'll not be reachable until
after 6PM.