Linux consultant needed

Pat McGinley mcginley_pat at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 20:44:56 CST 2002

Hello,

We have an immediate need for a consultant who can help us recover as much as possible from a
hacked web server running Red Hat 6.2. The server is located in Overland Park and the initial work
must be done onsite. Need excellent Linux trouble shooting skills; expertise in Apache, PHP, and
MySQL is a plus. The work can fit your schedule; evenings/weekends are fine. This could turn into a
long term flexible part time consulting assignment if you are interested. Please contact me at
mcginley_pat at yahoo.com if you are interested and available.

Thank you,
Pat McGinley
mcginley_pat at yahoo.com