Single Chip Linux - From Slash

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Dec 27 19:00:36 CST 2002

At 11:23 PM 12/26/02 -0600, you wrote:

>Looks cool, I read a lot of the docs for it, but does anyone know if you
>can integrate video?
>
>Would love to use this with ltsp (www.ltsp.org), add 8 more meg (in the
>specs how), and ltsp would fly.
>
>-Bill

Actually that's probably a chip from their video camera system.  I have
two Axis cameras - one at my office and then other at the  Lake of the
Ozarks shooting pics.  For dialups the Axis camera is horrible, but for
straight TCP/IP connect they work great.  For video I recommend the VPON
systems, or and Star Dot Technologies ones . . . not cheap, but well worth
it when you factor labor on putzing with other stuff.

-- Bradley Miller