Key Binding

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Thu Dec 26 14:27:40 CST 2002

I had to create a new keyboard configuration under /usr/X11R6/lib/xkb in
order to correctly map the "bonus" keys on my laptop.  XKB documentation
can be found at

    http://people.debian.org/~branden/xsf/xkb/setup.html

My laptop has volume keys, so I hacked^H^H^H^H^H^Hmodified one of the
mixer utilities (aumix?) to display a TV-like green bar at the bottom of
the screen when I adjust the volume.  I can post the sources somewhere if
anyone is interested.