Moitor Settings

Lucas Peet sirsky at lucastek.com
Wed Dec 25 16:53:59 CST 2002

This does sound like simple monitor settings...are you running the
same resolution in both Linux and winblows?  What about refresh
rates?  Same on both?  (...1024x768 at 75hz for example...)  If so,
then, you should just be able to fix the setting there on the
monitor, and it should stay...

- -Lucas

Lucas Peet
lpeet at eccod.com