Debian Packages

Mike Coleman mkc+dated+1042061229.16cc20 at mathdogs.com
Tue Dec 24 21:27:17 CST 2002

Steven Elling <ellings at kcnet.com> writes:
> I found TDMA a while back (~6 mo.) and have been interested in it.  I
> haven't boned up on it lately but from what I remember it didn't look like
> you could use it with a POP3 account.  What MTA and other packages are you
> using with it?

You can, it's just difficult to work through all of the details.  I use
fetchmail to grab my email from my ISP (via POP) and Exim for local delivery.
My ISP doesn't really help, aside from forwarding suffixed addresses
correctly.

You have to use fetchmail in multidrop mode, IIRC, and I had to make some
changes in the exim config files as well.

Mike