Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender -goldfish (fwd)

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Mon Dec 23 15:47:45 CST 2002

Looks like you the kc.rr.com mail server is running a virus scanner and
your outgoing email tested + for the goldfish virus.

Lowell Premer wrote:
> This came back to me today; wonder what it means...? ---------- Forwarded
> message ---------- Date: Mon,23 Dec 2002 10:36:14 PM From: Mail Delivery System
> To: kclug at kclug.org Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender -goldfish
> ALERT!!! This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files
> that were infected with a virus or worm, or contained another type of security
> threat. The following attachments and have been repaired: No attachments are in
> this category. The following attachments were deleted due to an inability to
> clean them: 1. goldfish.eml: W32.Yaha.F at mm The Following attachments were not
> delivered due to inbound mail policy violations: No attachments are in this
> category. Road Runner does not contact the sender of the infected attachment(s)
> in the event that they were not actually sent from the indicated party. Please
> contact the sender directly to alert them of their issue with infected files if
> you wish to do so. For more information on Road Runner's virus filtering
> initiative, visit our Help & Member Services pages at http://help.rr.com, or the
> virus filtering information page directly at
> http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html. ------------ Original message text follows
> ------------ This message was created automatically by mail delivery software
> (Exim). A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:@.::For
> For further assistance, please contact < postmaster at kclug.org > If you do so,
> please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the
> message returned below. Copy of your message, including all the headers is attached

> file attachment: goldfish.eml
>
> This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files that were infected with the
W32.Yaha.F at mm virus or worm. They have been removed.

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =