Virus filtering

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Fri Dec 20 21:29:11 CST 2002

Actually, I just checked the root mailbox and it looks as though all the
mail the server was processing while I had it 'thrown over' to
amavisd-new went to the root mailbox.  Amavisd added a line in
/etc/aliases that virusalert should alias to root, and root should alias
to me, but it all ended up in the root mailbox.

Maybe that helps pinpoint the problem.

Thanks again,

Brad