Look: I can pat my own back! (Yours, too!)

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 07:48:08 CST 2002

I feel the same way. I've learned alot from the
group, and have gotten a few others to join up. Though
I don't have a schedule that permits me to attend the
meetings, I still get WAY more than I can chew at
once. I REALLY feel that this list is my single best
source of info. If we're givin shouts, I gotta thank
Aarron (for hooking me up with a good school), Duane
(the guy is a freak, knows WAY too much), and Jason.
But yeah, the list is an awesome source of knowledge.
Thanks to everyone.

Kurt

=====