linux texts

darkweb4 at totalmail.com darkweb4 at totalmail.com
Wed Dec 18 22:34:47 CST 2002

hey guys,

I hope to have some $$ after the holiday season, and I'm thinking of investing some of it into some
Linux textbooks (maybe O'Reilly).  Now, I am aware of TLDP and the like, but I'm wanting to have
something that will baby me more, and will be more comprehensive.  I have an electronic copy of
"The Linux Cookbook,"  but can anyone recommend anything else to me?  I saw a nice on-disk set of
O'Reilly books for specific OSS web apps (Apache, etc), but would also like to have a comprehensive
book for a Linux novice and something that would get me squared away on network security as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

tim