Comcast Cable Modem install?

Steve.A.King at mail.sprint.com Steve.A.King at mail.sprint.com
Tue Dec 17 20:52:12 CST 2002

Would this script work for RR also?

-----Original Message-----
From: rossiter [mailto:rossiter at discoverynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 2:38 PM
To: bradmiller
Cc: kclug
Subject: Re: Comcast Cable Modem install?

majordomo at kclug.org

Hi Bradley,

I have a firewall script, that will work for comcast using DHCP, or SBC
using PPPOE.  If you'd like to take a look at it, let me know.  It shuts

down everything coming in, but the rules are there to open up what you
want/need, just uncomment them.

If you'd like to take a look at it, let me know.

Eric

http://www.ilug.org
http//www.linuxalternatives.com