PostNuke Gurus?

gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org gphillip at kaiser.aafp.org
Mon Dec 16 01:42:56 CST 2002

I believe PHP must be compiled with MySql support.  I had a similiar
problem on my RedHat system.  PHP was installed, but with Postgresql
support.  When I run the php_info script I get a line that says this:

Configure Command  './configure' '--with-mysql'
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs'

> Done... And the script runs fine. I'm running PHP Version 4.1.2. That's
> fairly current, isn't it?
>
> If php and MySQL are not the problem, I don't know what is. If anyone is
up
> to the challenge, I'll email you SSH login information to give the
PostNuke