Watchdog thread

jim jim at weathercom.com
Thu Dec 12 21:54:23 CST 2002

Well, this is like a safety net.  I'm writing the code for both threads and
I'll do my darndest to make sure there is no possibility of it freezing.
However, after the software is deployed and the customer starts calling me
about the software locking up, I want to be able to know where to start
looking.

Jim