USB Camera

JD Runyan jrunyan.lists at dms.nwcg.gov
Thu Dec 12 15:28:46 CST 2002

KDE does exactly that.  At least on my suse 8.0 installation.  I think I
had to create the Icon the first time manually, then when I plugged the
camera in it would work as a detachable floppy.  When I disconnected the
camera the icon went away.  The next time I attached it the camera icon
came back.
--
Jason D. Runyan
USDA NITC KC