International filesystem

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 10 20:16:12 CST 2002

Ahhh. [light goes on] Of course! That makes a lot of sense. That would
explain why the GUI is in Russian, but certain apps are clueless and see
only non-printable characters. Bash being one of them.

Many thanks I will play with this tonight. Hope I don't wipe my system
clean. Someone please pray for me. ;)
In fact this is probably a good time to emerge -u world

Brian