MS again

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 10 19:12:39 CST 2002

The fact that M$ is using Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt in it's effort to
keep us from having decent, affordable, and DEPENDABLE software, to keep
us enslaved to their insanely buggy software and ridiculous licensing
terms and ever changing conditions?

No.  That is not new.

The fact that SOMEONE was able to publish a story about their behind the
scenes machinations?

Now THAT is new!  And a welcome breath of fresh air!!

For years M$ kept the main stream media in their pocket with press
conferences that resembled hollywood 'A-list' parties.  None of the
reporters would DARE to report any facts that would present M$ in a bad
light for fear of being dropped from the list of "responsible" (by M$
standards) journalists.