Webcam

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Dec 10 11:05:27 CST 2002

Example of Linux (or *nix based) cameras:

http://www.golakeozarks.com/html_includes/golakeozarkscam.php

The first camera is an Axis  -- and it has issues.  I don't know if
flashing the memory would clear up it's dial-up issues.  The 2nd camera is
the StarDot Technologies camera and it's rock solid.  The only issue I had
with the camera was unrelated to it . . . a worker had unplugged the modem
from the telephone line.  I reconnected it (300++ feet under a condo
crawlspace . . . one way and back) and the camera took off and sent up pics
on the spot.

I'm a dealer for both camera solutions, plus I'm a dealer for the VPON (BSD
based) video capture systems.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780