Web mail system

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 04:16:16 CST 2002

Not sure what e-mail system you are running, but I use
qmail with sqwebmail/vpopmail/qmailadmin and it works
great.  Still playing with customizing the html
templates but does support different templates for
different domains if you are going to be hosting more
than one.

www.inter7.com

--- Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at opus1.com> wrote:
> Anybody have comments on any of the available
> web-based email systems
> (read/write mail with a browser)?  I'm considering
> either Open Webmail
> (http://turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw/openwebmail/) or NOCC
> (http://nocc.sourceforge.net/).
>

> majordomo at kclug.org
> Enter without the quotes in body of message

=====
  |     The only possible interpretation of any       |
  |     research whatever in the "social sciences"  |
  |     is: some do, some don't.                            |
  |      -Ernest Rutherford                                   |