Web mail system

Adam Davis ald at dovienya.net
Sun Dec 8 22:32:28 CST 2002

I use Open Webmail.

It wasn't too difficult to set up, and I've had quite a few users (25-50)
using it for a few months now without any problems.  These are people used
to hotmail/yahoo accounts, too, and none of them have had any complaints
about it not living up to their high expectations.

I haven't explored a lot of its features, yet, though.

~Adam Davis