exact image of HD

Dale dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 03:19:53 CST 2002

I'll check out the ghost buster.
For those interested the software is actually the
entire OS.. its the Mikrotik router software.
http://www.mikrotik.com
Personally I love it.  Stable as can be.. don't have a
bunch of open ports. and allows me to filter
everything from either side to work or not work.
Throttle bandwidth...match mac address to ip numbers.
Monitor the traffic usage of every ip.. and overall
Log every attempt to use the router...

Just a all around sweet system.
Just wanted a backup sitting there in case something
went wrong...License isn't that expensive, But why pay
for something that I may never need to use... if I can
find a way around it.