Mozilla 1.2 rocks

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Dec 2 19:33:55 CST 2002

One thing that I had a problem wit is mouseover events on a dual screen
monitor.  I don't know if this is Windoz specific or not, but on my new
dual head machine (Medion - Aldi's PC) I get a weird effect if Mozilla is
on my left (secondary) monitor.  The mouseout fires just as soon as the
cursor hits it.  This is a known bug, but I'm not sur  if it's Windows or
whether it happens on other OS'es also.  Moving the Mozilla screen back
fixes the problem but negates the coding performance of not flipping
betweeen editor and browser window. After spending about 14+ hour on the
system this way this weekend, I can say that I'll aways wnt a dual monitor
option.    At work (2nd  onsite job) I'm squeezed so bad by this 17"
monitor.   Ugh.

-- Bradley Miller