Mozilla 1.2 rocks

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Mon Dec 2 17:41:09 CST 2002

Nice... how can one monitor and learn about that info.  Release dates
and the CVS issue?

I run the nitely builds .. they can be "fun".  Usually quite stable.

Only big thing missing... Spelling check

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =