TCPA/PALLADIUM

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 15:27:07 CDT 2002

WOW! I hadn't read too much about that... So is this
just an Intel thing so far? Is AMD going to jump on
the bandwagon also??? Shit...  Too much to think about
all at once eh?

You might try here:

http://www.linux-laptop.net/

The groups tend to be quite good. You didn't say which
particular model... but more than likely it's listed
there, and you could even contact the person who wrote
it. I would be interested in what you find out.

Kurt