cron question

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Aug 30 15:57:22 CDT 2002

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, mike neuliep wrote:

> Jim, WinNT has a "scheduler" that is gui based.  It actually works and it
> easy to use.  I don't think it has the actual at command, but you can
> install the cygwin utilities available from redhat and then get all the
> cool GNU tools like gcc on your winnt platform among other things...

The resourse kit also has "WinAT" which you can use at the command line
if you like.  ActiveState perl can manipulate it for you as well.
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://dustin.moon-lite.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | The wise man seeks everything in        |
| 913.579.7117                | himself; the ignorant man tries to get  |
*-----------------------------| everything from somebody else.          |