LogWatch

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Aug 28 14:41:46 CDT 2002

Google says:

"It's not your problem unless you operate one of the nameservers
listed.  If you don't want to see the messages, add:

  category lame-servers { null; };

...inside your logging { } statement.  See the ARM for details."

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bind9-users&m=101650833919720&w=2

As near as I can tell from other things google found, it's a
misconfiguration on the other servers.  Something like them
claiming to be authoritative where they aren't or some such.

Hal

Mark Hutchings wrote:

> Every day, one of my Red Hat 7.2 DNS servers sends me
> it's logwatch via email.  For the last 2 days, I've
> been getting this in it's report.

-- Log snipped --